- NEW: Web access to camera and quad-view images.
- FIX: Fixed bug in Client that would cause Reports to be generated against the first configuration of a day regardless of subsequent configurations published on the same day.
- FIX: Fixed Engine bug that could cause outputs in SCATS mode to become stuck on until a restart.
- IMPROVEMENT: Algorithms to improve camera control when scene brightness increases rapidly.
- IMPROVEMENT: Algorithms to improve accuracy of volume and turning movement counts.
- IMPROVEMENT: Algorithms to increase image contrast and detection in zones that are heavily shadowed.
- IMPROVEMENT: Algorithms to improve fog detection.
- IMPROVEMENT: Fractional seconds and day/night indicator added to each row in raw count files.
- IMPROVEMENT: Made so that, in SCATS mode, fast vehicles that exit a zone, but are never observed in that zone, will now generate a count file entry in addition to the output pulse they were already generating.
3.3 (Aug 2012) Print
Modified on: Tue, 23 Oct, 2018 at 9:04 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.