- IMPROVEMENT: Processor firmware version now periodically shown on front panel.
- IMPROVEMENT: Processor network (public) IP address now periodically shown on front panel.
- IMPROVEMENT: Made so that phases are read from TS1 in event they are not available over TS2 to work better with hybrid cabinets.
- IMPROVEMENT: Changed Replay controller layout so that the stop button is less prone to being pressed accidentally.
- IMPROVEMENT: Improved turning movement accuracy.
- IMPROVEMENT: Improved counting accuracy.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added code to detect and correct, via camera reboot, a rare camera imaging issue.
- FIX: Fixed issue that could sometimes prevent a Processor from being updated.
- FIX: Fixed issue that could cause Engine to restart on Publish when zones in traditional (rectilinear) cameras were modified.
- FIX: Fixed bug that prevented Replay from allowing the use of data from other than a standard logging drive.
- FIX: Fixed problem in Client that could sometimes lead to the Client becoming unresponsive.
- FIX: Fixed issue in Client where double-clicking a zone to enter Edit Mode would show the zone without its points.
- FIX: Fixed bug in password storage that could prevent non-default passwords from being accepted.
- FIX: Fixed issue that could cause Server to use excess Processor when handling API requests.
Modified on: Tue, 23 Oct, 2018 at 9:21 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.