- FIX: Prevent potential camera imager issue that could arise in some camera hardware when the camera was powered off and back within 10 seconds.
- FIX: Fixed issue in Client that could result in a malformed configuration file being Published, thereby causing the Engine to constantly restart. This issue would occur if the user started a new zone or mask and then closed the Client before drawing any points. If the user re-opened the Client and Published, an empty zone would be written to the Site Configuration that would prevent the Engine from running.
- FIX: Fixed issue where a normal Engine restart cycle could cause a Windows error dialog to appear and lead to repeated Engine restarts.
- FIX: Fixed issue where outputs during failsafe operation would regularly be turned off for a moment.
- CHANGE: In Watch mode, the system will activate outputs for a few moments on restart and during failsafe operation. (Important note: Watch Mode will be removed in GRIDSMART® 5.0.)
Modified on: Tue, 23 Oct, 2018 at 9:24 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.