- IMPROVEMENT: Reduced image streaming memory usage in Client by 50%.
- IMPROVEMENT: Realtime Data returned by API (not Client) now includes exits and turns.
- IMPROVEMENT: Realtime Data API now reports percent arrivals on green. ArrivalsOnGreen is now an integer between 0-100 representing the percent arrivals on green. Arrivals returned by the Realtime Data API now reports -1 to indicate it is deprecated as it has been replaced by exits, turns, and percent arrivals on green. These changes are also reflected in the Realtime Data display in the Client.
- FIX: Fixed issue that could result in counts for one zone being recorded for another zone after a Publish that added and deleted the same number of zones.
- FIX: Fixed date/time issues with Client-Processor interaction when Client is run on a computer whose date/time settings are other than U.S. English.
- FIX: Fixed issue where partial day count data would not be overwritten with complete day count data on USB sync resulting in incomplete counts for some days on the Client machine.
- FIX: Fixed issue that could result in a zone being placed into recall for an hour or more just after sunrise if that zone had experienced a loss of visibility from artificial light sources.
4.4 (September 2013) Print
Modified on: Tue, 23 Oct, 2018 at 9:28 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.