- NEW: Alerts Module. With this module, your sites can email you on events such as Publish, Volume Exceeded, or Zone Activation.
- NEW: Auto Reports. With this new functionality in the Counts Module, your sites can automatically email reports to you on a schedule.
- NEW: GRIDSMART® Cloud. Cloud integration will keep all of your sites securely backed up and synchronized across different Client computers.
- NEW: Auto-discovery. The Client will automatically discover and add to your Sites Homepage any sites on the same network as the Client.
- NEW: Added a Volume report type to the Counts Module.
- IMPROVEMENT: Changed order of turns in Reports to RTLU.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added volume to the Realtime Data display.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added clear instructions to Password settings and removed Password from Setup Wizard to reduce confusion at initial install.
- IMPROVEMENT: Improved styling of reports.
- IMPROVEMENT: Improved camera exposure adjustments during times of rapid illumination changes.
- CHANGE: The Counts Module now includes the Realtime Data Module functionality.
- CHANGE: Removed Image Quality toggle from Display Options. Best quality is always used now.
- CHANGE: Removed Control Mode (Full or Watch) option from Settings. GridSmart® always works in Full Control mode.
- FIX: Fixed bug in Excel-export of turning movement reports.
- FIX: Resolved issue where images recorded onto USB sticks would not work with Replay.
- FIX: Resolved issue where, in some cases, slow moving vehicles entering a very distant zone (relative to camera height) would cause zone to activate and deactivate before staying active.
5.0 (April 2014) Print
Modified on: Tue, 23 Oct, 2018 at 9:46 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.