- NEW: Search bar replaces connect bar, can now be used to efficiently search your sites by street, city, state, postal code, and IP address.
- NEW: Max Recall is now a per-zone option rather than a site option. This improves configuration flexibility, allowing side streets to be min recall and mains to be max recall.
- NEW: Visibility detection can be enabled/disabled on a per-zone basis. This allows users to disable visibility detection on problematic zones that might false alarm from an inadvertent detection of loss of visibility.
- IMPROVEMENT: Client launch time reduced by as much as 60%.
- IMPROVEMENT: Connecting to single site is as much as 30% faster.
- IMPROVEMENT: Minor improvements made to counting algorithms.
- IMPROVEMENT: Improved fail-safes for detecting rare image sensor anomalies.
- FIX: Fixed issue where vehicles temporarily hidden by fixed occlusions such as mast arms could register false u-turn counts.
- FIX: Fixed issue where multiple day auto-reports would only cause single day auto-reports.
- FIX: Fixed issue where zone data could be split in reports between published revisions.
- FIX: Fixed issue where pedestrian zones would not work correctly on initial publish if they were being added to an existing published configuration.
Modified on: Tue, 23 Oct, 2018 at 9:48 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.