- NEW: NTP Settings can now be applied from the Date/Time tab of Site Settings.
- NEW: Canadian postal codes will (finally!) auto-fill latitude and longitude.
- NEW: Client window size and location is now preserved between sessions.
- FIX: Aggregate reports that span multiple, non-consecutive days now capture only the selected days.
- FIX: Resolves issue introduced with 6.6 where the Client would not preserve the IP address of processors discovered automatically.
- FIX: The phase dot on zones with permissive phases now display properly in accordance with there assigned protected and permissive phases.
Modified on: Tue, 23 Oct, 2018 at 10:45 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.