- NEW: Occupancy Based Outputs. Zones can now be configured to trigger outputs based on occupancy.
- NEW: Add support for the Axis M7011 encoder for use with Rectilinear IR cameras
- IMPROVEMENT: Simplified setting outputs on TS2 and ITS. BIUs and SIUs were removed from Control Settings and are now implicitly set when configuring outputs.
- IMPROVEMENT: Improved Camera Discovery. Addressed slow camera boot issues by using a new discovery process.
- IMPROVEMENT: Camera LEDs have been changed for clarity. The first Camera LED now indicates the status of configured cameras: Searching (flashing Amber), Missing any camera (flashing Red), All Online (solid Green). The second Camera LED now indicates whether there are new cameras (solid Green) or no new cameras (off).
- IMPROVEMENT: Modified camera control to brighten dark zones while simultaneously avoiding the saturation of well-lit image regions.
- IMPROVEMENT: Only configured outputs are activated during Recall.
- IMPROVEMENT: Improved the speed of reboots on GS2s.
- FIX: Resolved issue ( https://support.gridsmart.com/discussions/topics/27000001089 ) where systems connected to networks with AXIS cameras could get overwhelmed trying to resolve those cameras.
- FIX: Resolved issue ( https://support.gridsmart.com/discussions/topics/27000001049 ) where, in some cases, connectivity to a Site would appear to flash on and off.
- FIX: Resolves issue ( https://support.gridsmart.com/discussions/topics/27000001030 ) where the Engine could restart when the system time was updated by 10 seconds or more.
- FIX: Resolves issue ( https://support.gridsmart.com/support/discussions/topics/27000001132 ) The Client should no longer get hung on the Loading screen due to a corrupt settings file.
- FIX: Resolved bug (https://support.gridsmart.com/support/discussions/topics/27000001128 ) where a missing postal code could prevent the Info dialog and Site Settings from opening.
- FIX: Resolved bug (https://support.gridsmart.com/support/discussions/topics/27000001106) where pedestrian zone states were not being logged to the zone states data files appropriately.
- CHANGE: Full PDF user guide in client replaces the now deprecated HTML user guide. The online user guide and support is now handled through support.gridsmart.com.
- CHANGE: Only sites connected over the processors local port will be automatically discovered by the Client. Sites on a network must be connected to by manually entering the IP.
6.8 (January 2018) Print
Modified on: Tue, 23 Oct, 2018 at 10:50 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.