An invalid time zone can be set on a GS2 processor and cause NTP time sync to set an inappropriate local time, causing time to appear to be an hour behind. Follow these steps to re-establish a valid time zone and get the correct time from NTP.
- Log into the Device Manager with `admin` credentials through a web browser at https://x.x.x.x:8900 where "x.x.x.x" is the IP address for your GS2 processor or 192.168.150.10 if you are connected locally.
- Click Date/Time on the left menu.
- Change the time zone to any time zone other the current one and click the "Update timezone" button.
- Once the setting has been changed, change the time zone back to the appropriate time zone for the location and click the "Update timezone" button.
- When the time zone has been set back to the appropriate time zone, click Network on the left menu which will open to the Network tab.
- Click the "Sync Time" button near the bottom right of the Network tab.
- Click Diagnostics on the left menu which will open to the Overview tab.
- Confirm that the time reflects the correct time.