For each beta site update, a ticket, full set of logs and information is required
BEFORE AN UPDATE:
Verify the software version on the Processor.
Verify the Fan is functioning properly.
Device Manager -
1. Check cloud connectivity. Within the Network tab, navigate to GRIDSMART Cloud and verify “Use GRIDSMART Cloud” is checked. Under connectivity, verify the status has a green circle with a check mark. If status is not checked, click “Check connection.
1. Check the DNS status. It should say “OK”
2. Check the Date & Time settings within Diagnostics is correct to local time.
3. Verify and note the ImageVersion in advanced diagnostics. Format should be “GS2-YYYY-MM-DD”
1. Time Zone is correct to local time.
1. Navigate to modules and click “sync licenses.”
AFTER AN UPDATE:
Has the update passed (green and white LEDs) ? (Y/N)
- If you have any issues use the following procedure -
- Call Support line 1-866-652-5347
- Support will ask about the data in this document
- Support will attempt to troubleshoot the issue. Let them know what you have already done.
- if Support can't resolve the issue they will contact Software. Do not call Software directly
- Stay at the intersection, Someone from Software will be contacting you.
Device Manager Diagnostics:
1. Version is 19.10 (19.10.17)
Complete logs are required to be attached to the ticket.