The View Toolbar is shown on the upper right corner of each image view in the Site View Screen. It hides automatically if the mouse is still and reappears once the mouse is moved.
From top-to-bottom, the View Toolbar contains the following items:
- Cameras (camera bell) to switch the camera being viewed,
- Quad View (numbers 1-4) to switch between single- and four-panel views,
- Options (sliders) to set various display options,
- Fisheye (eye, for fisheye cameras only) to switch between fisheye and flattened views, and
- Zoom (in flattened view only) to change the flattened zoom level.