- NEW: System Alerts are now available to all online systems, even without the Alerts Module. (Transparency.)
- NEW: A new Flash Alert is available as part of the Alerts Module. An email is sent when it is suspected that an intersection is in flash.
- NEW: The Phases display has been changed to Phases & Calls and shows light states as well as output states.
- NEW: Extension, the dual of Delay, is now a Zone option.
- NEW: Both Extension and Delay support 10ths of seconds rather than just whole seconds.
- NEW: The new Phases & Calls display can now be shown during Replay.
- IMPROVEMENT: The process for setting up recipients for Alerts and Auto Reports is now significantly streamlined, reducing what previously required 18 clicks to just 5 clicks.
- IMPROVEMENT: Zone call delays do not occur on green.
- IMPROVEMENT: The Client onboard the Processor no longer seeks to auto-discover other Processors on it's local network, improving performance.
- IMPROVEMENT: The post-update reboot procedure has been improved to reduce risk of hard disk corruption.
- IMPROVEMENT: Advanced (traditional zoom) camera algorithms adjusted to improve Zone activation and resilience to camera shake.
- IMPROVEMENT: Improved counting of vehicles at night in cases where the vehicles were observed in the Zone only very briefly.
- FIX: Multiple users on a single Windows computer may now use the GRIDSMART Client. This issue prevented the Client from working correctly for any user account other than the first to run the Client.
- FIX: Fixed bug that was causing underestimated lengths for many vehicles, especially right turns. This caused a high number of false counts of motorcycle-like vehicles.
- FIX: Corrected an issue that was causing many right turns on red to not be counted.
- FIX: Resolved an issue in the Client where the image would sometimes disappear (show all black) while zones and phases were still visible.
- FIX: A Zone can now be returned to the Unassigned approach after being assigned to one of the four cardinal approaches.
- FIX: Resolved issue where system would reboot more than once during safe-reboot time (3:30am-4:30am) while trying to recover a lost camera.
- FIX: Resolved issue that could sometimes misidentify night images from advanced cameras as images from a failed image sensor causing inadvertent false calls.
- FIX: Fixed minor bug involving headlight shape analysis that may, under very rare circumstances, cause short false alarms or delayed calls.
- FIX: Fixed bug where a corrupt image during day operation could, under very rare circumstances, trigger failures in salient point detection and tracking thereby resulting in missed calls.
- FIX: Resolved issue where some count files could be corrupted during a planned system reboot (safe Engine shutdown).
- CHANGE: GRIDSMART Client will no longer be able to connect to Processors running firmware versions newer than that of the Client, i.e., the v5.1 Client will not connect to a v5.2 Processor.
- CHANGE: Temperature and voltages displayed in the Diagnostics panel are now only updated about every 30 seconds.
5.2 (March 2015) Print
Modified on: Mon, 17 May, 2021 at 4:47 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.