- FIX: Fixed issue with updater that could reset zone delays to 0 when a system was updated to 5.2. The 5.3 updater will restore those delays on the Processor if they have not been subsequently edited and published.
- IMPROVEMENT: Improved layout and information display of Alerts and Auto Reports during both setup and review
- IMPROVEMENT: Added serial number to Info panel
- IMPROVEMENT: Added progress indicator when using Get Counts from a connected site
- IMPROVEMENT: Added Cloud icon decorations to help indicate Cloud log in status.
- FIX: Fixed mislabeled Done button for Auto Report creation
- FIX: Resolved issue where Phases & Calls button would sometimes not become enabled on a connected site
- FIX: Fixed issue where phase dots on zones could sometimes be inconsistently sized
- FIX: Resolved issue where large USB drives that already contained lots of data would sometimes fail to be recognized for data sync and image recording
- FIX: Removed out-dated Aldis logo from reports
- FIX: Resolved issue where an image sensor problem could be incorrectly detected during the transition to nighttime operation for an advance camera
5.3 (April 2015) Print
Modified on: Mon, 17 May, 2021 at 4:47 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.