- FIX: Importing Counts and Performance data from synced USB sticks and saved folders works again.
- NEW: Data syncing might take some time, so the GRIDSMART Notifications Icon in the Task Tray now shows the percentage of completed data sync.
- NEW: Data upload opt-in allows GRIDSMART to use your network to send data and configuration information to GRIDSMART Secure Cloud Storage for off-site backup.
- FIX: Resolved issue where Migration of count data might not occur when upgrading from Client version 5.3 or from any Client version prior to version 5.0.
- FIX: Resolved issue where you could download the first few hours of count data after a system was set up but it wouldn't be available for reporting.
- FIX: Resolved issue where downloading counts right after publishing might make them unavailable for reporting or break some reports for that time frame.
- FIX: The Client can now publish to version 4 sites again.
- FIX: Prevent Latitude and Longitude from becoming unpublished after opening and closing location settings without making changes.
- FIX: Resolved issue on GS2 where modem connection might not automatically disconnect.
- IMPROVEMENT: Mitigated false calls in permissive zones at night in cases where headlights might have disappeared because of occlusions.
- IMPROVEMENT: Improved counting and classification of vehicles passing under occlusions, particularly if the occlusion is in the center of the fisheye field-of-view, such as often occurs in highway applications.
- IMPROVEMENT: Minor improvements to detection and counting.
6.2 (March 2016) Print
Modified on: Mon, 17 May, 2021 at 4:47 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.